In this section I will post various articles related to PHP programming.
- Relative and absolute paths, in the file system and on the web server.
- PHP error reporting
- Do you really need to check for both isset() and empty() at the same time?
- What's wrong with popular articles telling you that foo is faster than bar?
- MVC in simpler terms or the structure of a modern web-application
- How to get a single player's rank based on the score
- Operator precedence or how does 'or die()' work.
- Do you abuse the null coalescing operator (and isset/empty as well)?
- Why should I use prepared statements if escaping is safe?
- Numerical strings comparison
- Do generators really reduce the memory usage?
- How to make Stack Overflow a nice place
- Iterating over array getting look-ahead items along
- How to debug small PHP programs
O for An SQL injection against which prepared statements won't help:
Please, exemple with select and backtrik
Ron for The Hitchhiker's Guide to SQL Injection prevention:
Terrible website. I suggest you contact the person who had designed this & get your money back....
Robery for Mysqli helper function:
I want to thank you for your sane content. Iím not a developer or trained on PHP. My introduction...
muhammad Sanusi for Mysqli SELECT query with prepared statements:
there is this query in procedural mysql, where u can compare two columns of the same rows. a am...
Globaliser for Simple yet efficient PDO wrapper:
This is really nice. I also extended PDO and PDOStatement classes, because default naming is very...